Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Phone Number (required)
Please Select Your Consultation Method
Preferred Method of Contact
Custom Add- Ons
Pick Up (No Charge)
Normal Heights – 3641 Madison Ave, San Diego Ca, 92116 – Sunday Pick Up: 10 am – 2 pmOceanside – 1409 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside CA 92054 – Sunday Pick Up: 4 pm – 7 pmMiramar – 7094 Miramar Rd #101, San Diego, CA 92121 – Sunday Pick Up: 11 am – 7 pmPoint Loma – 3610 Midway Dr, San Diego CA 92110 – Sunday Pick Up: 12 pm – 5 pmScripps Ranch – 10006 Scripps Ranch Blvd, San Diego, CA 92131 – Sunday Pick Up has been affected by Covid, pick up window is small. Monday pick up is better.
Delivery (Fee applies)
Sunday Delivery: 11:00 am – 6: 30 pm
Delivery Notes (ie. gate code, call box, etc)
Body Fat %
Physical Activity Level
SedentaryLow Active 1-2 Days Per WeekActive 3-4 Days Per WeekVery Active 5-6 DaysAthletic 7 Days
SedentaryLow ActiveActiveVery Active
Daily Water Intake
Supplements you are taking
Have you worked with Macros before?
Referred By (required)
Please CHECK the following statements as you understand and agree with them:
1. I will forfeit my $25.00 consultation fee if 1. I miss my scheduled appointment 2. If I do not cancel or reschedule within 24 hour of my consultation 3. or if I had my consultation with one of the nutritionist and decided not to use the service. If I use the service, the $25.00 will be used towards my meal plan making my consultation and macro plan free.
2. I agree to a 2-week minimum (14 days) personalized meal plan (For optimal results, we recommend a 4 week plan) which will be maintained in a recurring status until I cancel in writing.
3. I am aware that I have 2 days from the date on this form to cancel my plan. After the initial 2-day cancellation window I will not get a refund.
4. Delivery plans must be arranged with MPC if I will not be home or have special instructions. I understand my meals will be left at the closest access point and I will be responsible for my meals once they have been delivered.
Once I have received my meals, I must keep them refrigerated and only consume them after they have been properly stored and heated.
5. I am aware that changes to my plan must be made in writing to email@example.com by my deadline in order to avoid the following charges:3 days prior to delivery – 10%, 2 Days prior to delivery – 20%, 1 Day prior to delivery – 35%, Day of delivery 50% of my total order.
6. I will be charged a fixed rate of 3% of my total for any refunds requested as a convenience fee.
7. All unpaid debt to The Meal Prep Co. will be pursued after 30 days through a licensed collections agency.
8. By submitting this waiver of liability I acknowledge that I have completed this form to the best of my knowledge and release The Meal Prep Co., Jimmy Branham, and/or Mairene Branham of any liability for injury, illness, allergic reaction, lack of results or any other problems that may arise while using this program.
I agree to all above